Royal Green Multi Man

€29.49

Royal Green Multi Man

€29.49

Royal Green Multi Man supplies essential vitamins and minerals in the form of nutrition. Unique blend of superfoods, herbs, mushrooms and plant extracts. At least 97% of the specially selected nutrients are plant-based and grown without the use of pesticides. The other 3% consists of vitamin D3 and some minerals to complete the multi.