HOME* » Ruinart Dom Ruinart Blanc 2007 (Giftbox)
PRE-ORDER

Ruinart Dom Ruinart Blanc 2007 (Giftbox)

€ 185,00
Ruinart Dom Ruinart Blanc 2007 (Giftbox)
PRE-ORDER

Dom Ruinart Blanc 2007 in gift box
Dom Ruinart Blanc 2007 is made entirely from Chardonnays from Grand Crus, 75% of which from the Côte des Blancs. The remaining 25% of the Chardonnay comes from the north side of the Montagne de Reims. It is a so-called Blanc des Blancs champagne. This Blanc de Blancs is only released in exceptionally good vintages.

Notes
The 2007 Dom Ruinart Blanc has a radiant and intense golden color with green shimmers. The mousse is persistent.

The first scent released from the champagne is full of lime, followed by flint and oyster shells accompanied by smoky notes of blond tobacco. These aromas are followed by the scents of spring. Plant juice, linden, acacia and extremely fresh notes of yellow and green citrus fruit. The complexity of the bouquet is enhanced by the subtle notes of fig, licorice and refined Chinese tea.